After graduation from Tuskegee University with a BS in Accounting in 1986 , Cora opened Bonafide Tax & Accounting Service. Bonafide Tax & Accounting Service has been serving the Mobile, Alabama area for over 27 years in Accounting, Payroll, Taxes Preparation, and Consulting. She has trained several Churches how to keep book by utilizing QuickBooks.
Cora’s enjoyment of working with businesses and nonprofits lead her to expand her services from accounting and tax consulting to providing a full-service consultation experience for private practices. Her long-standing background in consulting and accounting has contributed greatly to her expertise in Revenue Cycle Management. Her analytical skills give her the ability to manage practice claims processing, payment, and revenue. At Client First Solutions, we rely on Cora’s experience in helping practices increase their income by 30% and collect 98% of the claims they file with insurance companies (leaving only 2% in collection).
With her leadership, Cora’s team submits claims; communicates effectively with insurance companies; manages accounts, collections, contract analysis, payment posting and reconciliation; and reports creation. We welcome the opportunity to do the same for you!